Friday, December 16, 2011

Mommy's Chore Charts


My home has really been driving me crazy...I have been committed to keeping our bedroom, bathroom and kitchen tidy, but the main living areas needed serious attention. I need our kids to help with this so here is an example of one of my charts I made for them...now for daddy to reinforce the necessity...

CHORE CHART 

1) Own Laundry: Hamper kept by Bed

Weekly- INITIAL


2) Daily: Straighten Living Room – cushions straightened, blankets folded, clutter dispersed where it goes, dishes put in sink
INITIAL
SU
M
TU
W
TH
F
SA
(I also did a similar chart for straightening our Music Room) 
 (I also did a daily chart for prepping Coffee and making sure the Front and Back doors are locked)

3) Once a Week: Dust Living Room – all flat surfaces and things sitting on the surfaces

Weekly- INITIAL
(I also did a similar chart for dusting our Music Room)

4) Once a Week: Vacuum Living Room – shake out area rugs and vacuum entire room

Weekly- INITIAL
(I also did a similar chart for vacuuming our Music Room)

5) Once a Week: Collect Trash & Recycling and put out front & Prep Yard for Romeo

Weekly - INITIAL

  (I also did a chart for Cleaning the Front and Back Porches and the 
Hallway)

6) Once a Week: Special Chore as Needed

Weekly- INITIAL


7) On Weekend day: Weekend Chore as Needed
Weekly - INITIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile..