Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Movie Club: The Music Teacher Review & NEW MOVIES!!!

Ok, so I watched The Music Teacher last night, and it did keep me entertained, but I must say, I was hoping for something as spectacular as Mr. Holland's Opus. This was akin to High School Musical and had all that drama, but the performers were grown adults..just didn't draw me in.

Ok, on to our next movies..just remember to check the channels for movie times in your own time zone..

I have considered being a brownie or girl scout leader and am excited to see Smart Cookies on Hallmark.


August 18
09:00 PM
11:00 PM
August 19
01:00 PM
09:00 PM
August 25
05:00 PM
If you ever get the chance to listen to the soundtrack to Jane Eyre, the Musical, lyrics by composer-lyricist Paul Gordon and book by John Caird, I think you will be impressed. I love it!!! The version of Jane Eyre we will be watching is on Ovation. I caught the tail end of it a few weeks ago and have been anxious for it to show again!!!
August 15
01:30PM
September 3
11:00
September 4
03:30PM
Grab some popcorn and a soda and join us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile..