Sunday, December 18, 2011

Preparing for Our Anniversary Get Away

This wifey is getting very excited about our anniversary get away which starts around 3 pm today...and last night as I was drifting off to sleep to the movie Pretty Woman, I was delighted with the idea of champagne and strawberries and plan to indulge in them tonight....I love my husband with as much love as I can muster and it has grown stronger everyday since I met him...I still thrill when I say "my husband" or look at my ring finger or hear "Mrs. Chandler"...it is a dream that I had begun to doubt would ever happen for me, but it did and I am so incredibly happy and thankful both to my husband for choosing me and to my Lord Jesus for his abundant grace to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile..