Monday, December 12, 2011

Fast Dinner & Healthy Beverage Inspirations


In pondering the priorities I have placed on myself, I am realizing that as I will continue to be creative in my cooking as much as I can, there are times when I will have to throw together some pre-made food just to be able to keep up...as of now my go to choices are:

rotisserie chicken
pizza rolls
popcorn chicken
egg rolls
taquitos
pot pie 
cream of chicken soup (canned)
cream of tomato soup (canned)

served with a veggie and/or fruit juice, these will suffice occasionally and it is a relief to me to know that I can turn to these...but only sometimes...at other times, I will create yummies from scratch...


Vouching for Fruit Juice:

My husband and I love veggies...the kids not so much, so we have stocked the frig with fruit and fruit/veggie juice to help keep our kiddos healthy...and for the whole family, I am going to start whipping up banana/fruit juice/milk smoothies for treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile..