Monday, March 26, 2012

Direction & Healing


So last week was a difficult eye opener...I weaned off my meds and detoxed my body in hopes that God would miraculously allow me to get pregnant...I did okay until Saturday and from then on I was in a very dark place...on Sunday afternoon, I finally realized that I had to get back on my meds...I am back to normal today...Praise Jesus!!! Things I learned from my trial this week:

1) God has made clear that my body is not able to support a pregnancy healthily and therefore my husband's vasectomy is a blessing in disguise...I really don't think I could live through pregnancy...
2) Adoption is now the clear direction for our obtaining baby Rylee (the name I have had picked out for my little girl for over 10 years)...
3) The healing of God through meds...I know God is able to heal in any way he chooses, but for me right now, he uses the doctors and the meds to make me feel healthy and happy...
4) The fact that my synapses do not fire properly without the meds was very clear and after I finally took them after several days and felt the almost immediate transformation, I finally understood pieces to my life that had confused me and what God has ordained for my body, life and family!!!...
5) My husband is amazing!!! Without his constant and loving support, I could never have gotten through this week...I love him so much and really appreciate that he, although he already knew a lot of the stuff about my body, let me experience it, knowing that my stubbornness would have to feel it before I believed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile..