Friday, March 23, 2012

Routines, Following, Fishing


Have decided concerning house cleaning that I will devote each week day to one room: 1) living room & dining nook, 2) music room, 3) bathroom (with swish & cleans as needed), 4) kitchen, 5) kitchen, and on our baking day, Saturday, a kitchen tidy & clean as well...not a specific day scheduled, just what needs it the most...and our bedroom is a daily tidy and weekly clean as it is the haven that belongs to us alone...I plan to devote one & a half hours to cleaning a day (except Sundays, which is my nap day)...laundry, oh laundry, if I could just keep it going when I'm home then it would not be so burdensome...

On Saturdays, the children also get to help with dusting & vacuuming the living room, music room and hall and on Sundays, while movie watching after church and lunch, they can help fold our mountains of laundry that accumulate...

This gives me the time to ENTER IN to people's lives and be there to listen and love and help out, which is my calling...follow Him and fish for people...

2 other quick things: I feel like I really need to pray for those confused with the message of Jesus...I know my rejection was because of false teaching about him and I think so many times, this is the case with people...not outright rebellion, but confusion... Also, plunging into the Word of God, which is my sword in the exciting battle I am in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile..