Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Renovations on Our Home

Tile for Shower and Wall..Paint Color for Sink Cabinet, Above Toilet Shelves, and Molding
Lighting Idea
Lighting Idea
Mirror/Medicine Cabinet
Drawers for under Cabinet
Sink
Bead Board for Paneling some of the wall space
Toilet
Faucet for Sink

So yes, even though I am at the ripe age of 37, married a year and a half, this was the first time ever that I got to go shopping for renovations in my own home..we are redoing our bathroom..it was exciting..my hubby and I scanning the aisles and making our own decisions on what we like..this is the kind of thing that I had really started to fear would never be allowed me..I can't understand, after all my rebellion and hate, how Jesus could have literally poured blessings upon me in the form of my husband, kids and a home..I see so many others who seem so incredibly more worthy..I am proof that mercy and not merit are His way..

linked at  The Better Mom, Time Warp Wife, Growing Home, True Aim Education, We Are That Family, Women Living Well, lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. Last sentence was beautiful! Love you sissy<3 ~Lissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great perspective! I love how excited you are to redo the bathroom and can't wait to see the results. Thanks for linking up at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile..